Search this page by pressing CTRL-F, then type keywords into the box that appears at the bottom left, or top right, or top left, depending on your browser.
The Search Our Site page is a fast way to find what you want in this website.
Historic Walking Tour 1 of 1.6km
- Home, Overview of the website, Where are we, What's new?
- About Us: Memberships, Join, Contact, Feedback, Reports to MCA, Website preserved on Pandora db.
- Genealogy: Data exported in a raw form from our MOSAiC Database.
- History Mysteries
- Freeman family: Transported for stealing cheese, arriving in 1840.
- Jordan family: Shipwrecked in 1851 when escaping the Irish Potato Famine.
- The Sabeys
- Bartlett Family
- Reverend John Baptist AUSTIN 1799-1882
- Baron Sir Ferdinand Jacob Heinrich von MUELLOR, by John GITSHAM
- Major Events
- A Brief History of Macclesfield
- A Longer History of Macclesfield
- A Settler's Experiences in the Tiers Travel in 1838 from Adelaide to 'selection' 20 miles east.
- Arbor Day
- Glimpses From the Past: Early life in and around Macclesfield, by John Henry LEMAR.
- Macclesfield during 1927. Fashions and automobiles.
- Short History of St. John's Church, Macclesfield, 1857 - 1957
- Street Gardens of the 1930's
- Nearby Communities
- Site Map